Independent Consumer Advocacy Network
Nassau Suffolk Law Services received funding from the Community Service Society to join the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) in providing education, information, and advocacy regarding Long-Term Managed Care.
We are assisting participants in:
• NYS Managed Long-Term Care (MLTC)
• Fully Integrated Duals Advantage (FIDA)
• Health and Recovery Plan Program (HARP)
• Long-Term Support Services (LTSS) in Mainstream Managed Care (MMC) Programs
• Persons transitioning into MLTC plans.
What we can do:
• Provide education to stakeholder groups
• Provide information and advice to participants, caregivers, and their advocates
• Provide navigational assistance
• Provide advocacy when needed.
ICAN is a program of Community Service Society of New York, a non-profit organization in New York City, and is funded by the State of New York.