POSITION AVAILABLE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – NASSAU COUNTY
Nassau Suffolk Law Services seeks an Executive Assistant to work directly with the Deputy Executive Director (DED).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides a broad range of secretarial and administrative support which may be of a confidential nature for the external relations department and NSLS.
· Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings.
· Work with various programs inside NSLS and the external relations department including fundraising, government affairs, and external communications.
· Prepare memos, correspondence, agendas, and minutes of meetings.
· Assists in reporting, funding applications, and other documentation creation.
· Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling, and coordinating meetings (internal and external).
· Work with DED on all ongoing projects related to NSLS and other duties as assigned.
· HS Diploma (Associates Degree or Executive Assistant Certification preferred)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Time-management skills and ability to multitask
· Organization skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency in full range of Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested applicant should submit a cover letter along with their resume to:
Rezwanul Islam, Esq.,
Deputy Executive Director
Nassau Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc.
1 Helen Keller Way, 5th Floor
Hempstead, NY 11550 firstname.lastname@example.org
NASSAU SUFFOLK LAW SERVICES COMMITTEE, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE AACTION EMPLOYER. PERSONS OF COLOR AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, WOMEN AND LGBTQ ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
All of our offices are now open to the public and accepting walk-ins.