Is your green card expired or set to expire within the next six months?

If you are a permanent resident whose 10-year green card has expired or will expire within the next 6 months, you may begin the renewal process by filing online or mailing the paper form.

CARECEN or Catholic Charities may be able to assist with completing these forms.

Make sure to call and schedule an appointment!

CARECEN: 516-489-8330

Catholic Charities: 516-733-7000

Click here for more information regarding the I-90 Form for Renewing a Green Card.

This website is designed for general information only.  The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.