Adult Homes


Living quarters where room and board are provided. There is less structure and supervision. Not all Adult Homes accept applications from persons with psychiatric disabilities. Any complaints regarding a licensed Adult Home should be directed to the Office of Housing and Adult Services- NYS Dept. of Social Services at 631-294-2877 / Division of Adult Services (DAS)

We're committed to helping people in need vindicate their rights under the law.

Nassau Suffolk Law Services Committee, serving Long Island since 1966.
This website is designed for general information only.

The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon